DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust is important to us.
We respect your personal space and your privacy. Therefore, protecting personal data and collecting, processing and using them in conformity with the law is an important concern to us. So that you feel safe while visiting one of our web pages, we strictly adhere to legal provisions when we process you data and would like to inform you here about our data collection and use of data.
By agreeing to the following data protection declaration you consent to KSM Motorsports Limited, Larnaca, Cyprus, collecting, processing and using your personal data by adhering to the data protection laws and the following provisions.
1. The body responsible for collecting, processing and using your personal data in terms of the Federal data protection laws is KSM Motorsports Limited ,Larnaca, Cyprus. Should you wish to object to ksm-motorsports.com collecting, processing and using your personal data in accordance with these data protection provisions in total or only to individual measures, you can send your objection by email to the following contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For sending the Newsletter we make use of the e-mail address given by you and for this we need your confirmation that, as the owner of the e-mail address, you consent to its receipt (so-called Double OptIn- Procedure). Should you later decide that you no longer want to receive a newsletter from us, you can object to this at any time without thereby incurring any other costs than the transmission costs in keeping with the basic tariffs. Notification in text form sent by one of the contact options given under point 1 (e.g. email, fax, letter) is sufficient for this purpose. There is, of course, also a cancellation link in every newsletter.
5. During every access of our page user data is transmitted by the respective Internet browser and stored in protocol files, the so-called server log files. The datasets stored here contain the following data: date and time of access, name of accessed page, IP address, referrer URL (original URL from which you arrived at the website), the amount of data transmitted, product and version information of the browser used. Subject to possible legal retention obligations, users’ IP addresses are deleted or anonymized after use has been ended. During an anonymization the IP addresses are changed in such a way that the individual information about personal or material circumstances can no longer be allocated to a certain or to an ascertainable person except with an unreasonably high expense of time, money and manpower.
6. In order to constantly improve and optimize our offer we make use of so-called tracking technologies. To this end we make use of the services of Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics makes use of “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis to be made of our offer by Google. The information recorded by the cookies on the use made of our websites (including your IP address) is normally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We draw your attention to the fact that on our websites Google Analytics were extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized record of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). At our request, your IP address is therefore recorded by Google solely in shortened form, which ensures anonymization and allows no inferences to be made to your identity. In the event that the IP-anonymize function is activated on this website, your IP address will previously be shortened by Google within the member countries of the European Union or in other contracting states that were party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Google will make use of the said information to evaluate your use of our website, to prepare reports on the website activities for us and to provide us with further website-related and Internet-related services. The IP address transferred from your browser by Google Analytics is not brought together by Google with other data collected. Any transfer of this data to a third party by Google is made solely on the basis of statutory regulations or within the framework of order data processing. On no account will Google bring your data together with other data recorded by Google. By using these website you declare that you consent to the processing of the data collected on you by Google and the previously described manner of data processing, as well as the described purpose. You can prevent the storage of the cookies by adjusting your browser- software settings appropriately. In this case, however, we draw your attention to the fact that you may not then be fully able to use all of the functions of these websites. You can also prevent the acquisition by Google of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as its processing by Google in that you download and install the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
7. Safe data transmission
Your data is transmitted safely by using encryption. Nevertheless, nobody can guarantee absolute protection. However, we secure our website and other systems with technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
8. Right of the concerned to receive information
According to the applicable data protection laws, you have the right to free information regarding the stored data on you as well as the right to correct, block or delete this data. We take the protection of your data very seriously. In order to ensure that personal data is not given to third parties, please send your request by email or by mail to the following address, clearly stating your identity.